Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The evils of Facebook!

OK, so I'd like to be able to say that I can walk away from most anything before it gets to be too much, but I have met a weakness that I can't quite make myself quit and I place the blame for this squarely on Sally's shoulders! Is it booze yoiu ask? No dear friends I have not wandered back into AA, is it drugs? Nope. It is the evil Facebook!
Innocently, I was minding my own business and Sally tells me I HAVE to join this thing and I listened, mainly to catch up with the hotness that is Rob Briggs, but I digress.....
It has put me back in touch with people I haven't seen or heard from since high school graduation, what do we have in common these days? Probably nothing, but I guess I'll find out because I can't tear myself away from that frigging web site!
Bats was right with his conspiracy theory.... and worse yet, I think Sally is in on it! ;(
Must jet and get back to my little obsession....someone save me!
Until then, I shake my fist at the Facebook people as I log on AGAIN.....

Tootles,
Candie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shut up, you know you love it... and me!

*smooches*