Friday, February 1, 2008

FREE at last

I realize I'm a pasty white girl and I realize that to some this may sound a little out of place but understand that I have the utmost respect for MLK but I feel a need to say, "Free at last, free at last, praise God almighty, free at last!"
You see dear reader, I have been employed at a job that I liked but for people I did not and that is being subtle. It has been a hellish year with one test of my patience and my sanity after another and it came to an end today because I quit. It pains me to know that I have to leave a situation I liked because of people I didn't and that quitting was my only option but in the end, it was what was best for me. I am leaving a very select group of talented people, which is distressing but even more distressing is the fact that they are left to work in a souless, blood sucking company that does not appreciate them. To them, I wish all the best and the four of them know who they are, the rest, well, all I can say is that if they'd like to know exactly why I left and how inept I think they are, they can meet me on the corner of Bite Me and Suck It!!

XO
C

No comments: