Monday, February 4, 2008

Poor Unfitney

To those of you that know my penchant for celeb gossip (which is second only to Sally Julia) you know I'm all over this Britney Spears thing. I'm torn between watching the train wreck and feeling bad that the world is watching this kid self destruct every day, sometimes several times a day. Which brings me to my point, should any of us really feel bad when she is playing this drama out in front of the reporters?
Granted now she is in the hospital and hopefully they are putting her on meds, but how sorry are we supposed to feel for a kid that has more money than most of us will ever see, fame, fortune and all the perks that go with it but can't seem to find time in there to be a decent mother or a valuable member of society?
I can understand the need for privacy and that celebs get hounded to death about their every move (thanks to TMZ and the like) but when they have used the public to their advantage for years, isn't it a little redundant to call foul now?
Don't bite the hand that feeds ya bitches! ;) But that's just how I see it.....

XO
C

No comments: