Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl widow

Before I start this rant, let me just nip something in the bud for those people that say, "if you loved your man you'd watch the game with him"...BITE ME! ;) I watch the Superbowl for one reason only - the commercials, which as of late have featured a very adorable Justin Timberlake. The only other thing I watch the "game" for is to reassure myself that yes indeed, football is finally over and my Sundays can now include leaving the house again.
I don't care who wins, I don't care how spectacular the plays were and I could give a rat's ass if New England reaches their "perfect" season....I just don't wanna be a football widow any longer.
So for all the girls like me that are sitting bored to tears tonight, don't worry my dears, only a little while longer of waiting and being a Superbowl widow and then, victory is OURS!!!

XO
C

No comments: